Release of uGUI Window KeyPad function

Home Forums Displays & Touchscreens Release of uGUI Window KeyPad function

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Amir 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

jwm
    Participant

I wanted to have the ability to enter numeric data into my program using the touch screen capability of my display. So I came up with a numeric keypad function with backspace editing capability, Abort capability, and returned pointer to the data buffer where the data was entered. The data returned is in Ascii format so standard library functions like atol(), sprintf() and other conversion functions can used to massage the data. Standard key functions supported are 0-9, period, backspace, Escape, and Enter keys. There is a JPG in the Zip file showing the keypad implemented on a 3.5″ SSD2119 display with 320×240 pixels and a XPT2046 touch controller. I’ve placed the code into the Public Domain but I do ask that you respect the Copyright Notice and not claim it as your own work. It is a good example of how to deal with touch screen response in the callback function. There was a question by someone else on this forum about how to deal with the double response from a touch screen press.

Enjoy the code
    jwm

Attachments:
    1. win_keypad.zip
    #1701 Reply

jwm
    Participant

Multi-Tap keypad, Read the enclosed README file for info

Attachments:
    1. win_AN_keypad.zip
    #1727 Reply

Amir

Hi
    How can I use this in my program.do you have any example of win_AN_keypad ?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Release of uGUI Window KeyPad function
Your information: